Love Starbucks’ secret menu Pink Drink? It’s made with their Strawberry Acai Refresher and coconut milk… And now you can use this copycat recipe to make your own Starbucks Pink Drink at home!
You’ve probably heard of Starbucks’ super-popular secret-menu Pink Drink. It’s taken the Internet by storm, and now it’s even been added to the official menu! But what do you really know about it? We did some investigating, and here are four things you need to know.
- It’s not thick like a strawberry Frappuccino… It’s lighter and very fruity! The beverage is really a twist on the Strawberry Acai Refreshers Beverage, which is daintily juiced with green espresso extricate. Yet, rather than water, the Pink Drink is made with coconut milk. It resembles a drinkable pink Starburst!
- It highlights freeze-dried natural product, something we love here at Hungryland. The Pink Drink is made with either freeze-dried strawberries or freeze-dried blackberries, both fabulous. In contrast to conventional dried natural product (think raisins), hold up dried natural product isn’t withered and thick; it’s light and vaporous! (It’s likewise MUCH lower in calories than dried organic product.) On it’s own, it’s a fresh bite. In drinks, hold up dried organic product relax and sneaks up suddenly!
- A Grande Pink Drink contains under 150 calories! As per the authority details, a 16-oz. Pink Drink has 140 calories, 2.5g fat (2.5g sat. fat), 60mg sodium, 27g carbs, 1g fiber, 24g sugars, and 1g protein (SmartPoints® esteem 8*). We crunched the numbers, and a Tall will run you around 105 calories, while a Venti has approximately 210 calories.
- You can make a super-low-calorie form at home that we think tastes stunningly better than the first… Here’s the secret!
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It is the world’s largest coffeehouse chain. As of November 2021, the company had 33,833 stores in 80 countries, 15,444 of which were located in the United States.
Out of Starbucks’ U.S.-based stores, over 8,900 are company-operated, while the remainder are licensed. The rise of the second wave of coffee culture is generally attributed to Starbucks, which introduced a wider variety of coffee experiences.
Starbucks serves hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, micro-ground instant coffee, espresso, caffe latte, full and loose-leaf teas, juices, Frappuccino beverages, pastries, and snacks. Some offerings are seasonal, or specific to the locality of the store. Depending on the country, most locations provide free Wi-Fi internet access.
Starbuck’s Pink Drink
- 6 large strawberries
- 0.75 tbsp granulated sugar
- 0.5 cup acai green tea (or other berry/plain tea or Starbucks berry Refresher Via), chilled
- 0.5 cup cup ice
- 0.5 cup coconut milk
- Spot 8 strawberries, sugar, cold tea, and ice in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Divide strawberry drink between two large glasses and pour in coconut milk.
- Slice remaining strawberries and use to garnish drinks.